Requirements to work at Hot Date Escorts
At Hot Date Escorts, we care about our professional reputation and employ the highest industry standards to ensure that our clients have the best possible experience with our escorts. The following is a list of our guidelines that all escorts are required to follow to maintain their employment with our agency:
- All escorts are required to spend a full hour with a customer,
unless the customer prefers otherwise. Escorts are not allowed to
rush customer, in order to finish the call sooner.
- Escorts may only accept calls if they are in a good mood and will demonstrate a friendly, positive attitude with the customer.
- Escorts are required to dress the same way as they would dress to go to an upscale restaurant or a nightclub.
- Escorts realize that the price that customer pays is for an all-inclusive, full-service session. Escorts are not allowed to charge anything extra or ask for a tip. However, escorts may accept a tip offered by customer on voluntary basis at the end of the date.
- Escorts are not allowed to give customers any other phone numbers than the ones leading to Hot Date Escorts. All calls that received from Hot Date Escorts are result of our advertising and escort may not solicit the customer or make any arrangements to meet them in future without calling Hot Date Escorts.
- When escort accepts an advanced reservation, escort is required to arrive to the customer's residence or hotel room on time. If by any reason an escort needs to cancel an appointment, at least two hour notice must be given (3 hours for Palm Beach County) to allow enough time for an agency to find a qualified replacement.
- Escorts are aware of the agency's Satisfaction Guarantee
Policy and realize that the customer has a right to refuse a date if
they are not completely satisfied with an escort's appearance.
Copyright © 2001-2003 Hot Date Escorts, Inc. All rights reserved.